Currently we are only able to provide food delivery to Bramhall and its local areas (SK7 postcodes only). Delivery is within 48hrs when ordered before 6pm. We also provide a click and collect service for next day pick-ups if you live outside of our catchment areas.
1. Order online via our website. You will find the products are sold in 100g or 10g (herbs and spices only) quantities. Please keep the weights in mind when ordered.
2. At checkout please choose if you would like us to deliver your order or if you would like to use our click and collect service. If choosing delivery please add a note of any useful information i.e. doorbell doesn’t work, please leave on doorstep, require social distancing delivery etc.
3. Use our online payment to pay for your order.
4. When an order is received we will package it in recyclable paper bags and/or recyclable boxes depending on the product. These bags/boxes will include labels of the product and any information requires such as best before dates and preferred storage instructions. It is recommended that all dry goods are decanted into dry, airtight containers and stored in a cool, dark place.
5. If you have ordered refillable products such as vinegar, oils, shampoo, cleaning products; please leave your container outside for us to refill. This can only be completed on orders in the Bramhall (SK7) area.
6. Your food delivery will be delivered by bike or by foot. Deliveries are charged as; £2 for orders up to £20, £1.50 for orders between £25-50, free delivery for orders over £50.
7. If you have only ordered personal care or household items these will be delivered via courier.
Please note: We handle products that contain nuts (including peanuts, tree nuts),soya, Sulphur dioxide, gluten, sesame, and mustard, and we cannot guarantee that our products are free from any of these allergens.
For personal care and household items we are able to provide delivery across the UK using recyclable boxes and a courier. Postage costs £3.50.